Duraclean has been specializing in cleaning and restoration services for over 90
years. We are an IICRC certified firm in all aspects of cleaning and restoration and
are considered one of the most educated and experienced companies in the CSRA.
Why You Should Get Your Dryer Vent
1. Fire Prevention – The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission estimates that
clothes dryers are associated with approximately 15,600 fires yearly.
2. Energy Savings – We all want our appliances to work as efficiently as possible. A
clogged dryer vent could mean your clothes will need multiple cycles before drying
correctly or will need to run longer. This means higher energy bills due to extra run
3. Cost Savings – Longer life of the dryer and lower maintenance bills when
running at peak efficiency.
When does my vent need to be cleaned?
- Drying times that surpass 40 minutes
- Clothes that are abnormally hot to the touch after drying
- Burning smell while the drying is running
- Your vent hood flap does not open during a dryer’s operation
- Condensation around the dryer vent or surrounding area
- It has been a year since your last dryer vent cleaning