When your home or business has been affected by water damage or moisture
issues, mold growth can potentially become an issue. Duraclean is prepared for
any job, small or large. We will assess the situation, document the damage,
stabilize the structure and perform services as needed.
When the presence of mold is causing a health hazard, damaging property or holding up the sale of a building, you need to call a professional mold remediation company as soon as possible. In many cases, mold problems require the consultation of an industrial hygienist, which we can assist in setting up. Duraclean follows all EPA, OSHA, and IICRC industry guidelines regarding mold remediation.
Duraclean Mold Remediation Process Includes:
- Examine and inspect the mold damages
- Site stabilization and Containment (Dehumidifiers, Air Scrubbers,
Negative Air if needed)
- Perform mold remediation, detailed cleaning and drying
- Contents cleaning and storage (Non-restorable items can be listed and
removed if needed)
- Disposal of affected contents and materials
- Cleaning and disinfecting of the HVAC system
- Clearance Testing